Thursday, June 11, 2015

Energy Part 3

For the number one spot I would have to say is solar energy because Nicaragua it is almost sunny all of the time expect for the occasional rain fall. This is a perfect energy source for the country because it simple and cheap. The most expensive part of solar energy would have to be the storage of it. I don't think the size of the is bad I think it's a fair size, Nicaragua is also in a great location where they can get sunlight, however they do not have all of the resources ythat are needed but that won't change the fact of that this would be a great source of energy for them.
For the second place I would have to the would have to be wind energy it may not be the cheapest type of energy source to install but in long term it would be a great investment. The climat in Nicaragua is good for having this, I think that the country is located in a great place for something like this and they have the resources to have it in there country. 
In third place is nuclear energy. The reasoning why is because it is very costly, Nicaragua does not have funds for nuclear power. I would have to say the the climate is relevantly good and same with the location of the country and the size of the country I would say is okay. Still I don't think it is a safe why to produce energy and again it is very costly. 
Currently the government is trying to install wind produced energy and have already started using geothermal power as a energy resource. 

I ranked them the why I did on the facts of what I think would be safe for the country, what would be the easiest why to get energy and what cost less because Nicaragua is not the wealthiest country. 

No comments:

Post a Comment